Rose Immigration Law Firm is located just West of downtown Nashville directly across from Vanderbilt University in the office tower of the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Complex. When you arrive you can take advantage of the self-paid parking garage attached to the building. There is also street (metered and fee) parking in front (West End) and back (Hayes Street) of the building. Take the “office” elevator to the 9th floor. Do not take the “hotel” elevator.
Directions to Rose Immigration Law Firm:
We are located just to the West of downtown on West End Ave., across the street from Vanderbilt University.
- From I-40 either direction, take Exit 209 (Broadway). Follow signs toward Vanderbilt University and away from the downtown skyline.
- Continue straight at the split. The road becomes West End Ave.
- The cross streets count up from 15th toward 21st Avenue. It is only a bit more than one mile from the interstate.
- As you approach 21st Ave., you’ll see a large, off-white, irregularly-shaped building on your right with “LOEWS” signage promptly displayed.
- Cross 21st Avenue and turn right into the valet area.
- If you choose to park in the self-pay garage, continue straight through valet into the parking area. The valet can also park your car. Rose Immigration Law Firm does not pay for parking.
- Take the business elevators to the 9th floor, and turn to your right as you come off the elevators. We are found in Suite 935.
Please be advised that the act of sending information to the Rose Immigration Law Firm, or our response to your inquiry, does not alone create an attorney-client relationship. Also, remember that electronic mail on the Internet is not secure and you should avoid including sensitive, confidential information.